To amend the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act, 2007, so as to—
- extend the ambit of the offence of incest;
- introduce a new offence of sexual intimidation;
- further regulate the inclusion of particulars of persons in the National Register for Sex Offenders;
- make provision for certain particulars of persons who have been convicted of sexual offences to be made publicly available;
- extend the list of persons who are to be protected in terms of Chapter 6 of the Act;
- further regulate the removal of particulars of persons from the National Register for Sex Offenders; and
- further regulate the reporting duty of persons who are aware that sexual offences have been committed against children, and to provide for matters connected therewith.